Wondering how to bring everyone together – virtually – after a really challenging year? Here’s an idea: chronicle the quarantine. Seriously. Someday, your children or grandchildren are going to ask what it was like. Sharing stories and memories over the holidays, and then creating a brief history of 2020, may bring everyone together. Include topics such as:
- Rolling with it. (Who hoarded? What did they hoard? Why did they hoard it?)
- Everything is fine, just fine. (Coping strategies for working and learning at home.)
- What did you say? (Memorable/humorous things people in the family said this year.)
- Unevent-full. (Special occasions missed, abbreviated, or rescheduled.)
- Didn’t you like my show? (What everyone watched during 2020.)
- Good riddance. (Pet peeves in a socially-distanced year.)
- Now, we’re cooking. (Recipes you learned to cook during 2020.)
- In with the new… (Hopes for the future.)
Hope your holidays are as happy as they can be. We count you among our blessings!
Securities offered through Triad Advisors, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC
Investment Advisory Services offered through AMJ Financial Wealth Management LLC
AMJ Financial Wealth Management LLC is not affiliated with Triad Advisors LLC
The information provided for informational purposes only, and does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to sell or an offer to buy securities, investment products or investment advisory services. All information, views, opinions, and estimates are subject to change or correction without notice. Nothing contained herein constitutes financial, legal, tax, or other advice. These opinions may not fit to your financial status, risk and return preferences.
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer or firm.